Wednesday, August 29, 2012

St. George August

We spent a little time in St. George before Ava started school, it was really nice to see everyone and spend time with the family.  We stayed a couple of days at Taisha's while I worked, then went up to the ranch for the remainder.  We went to the fair to watch Papa sort, and the girls had a blast.  I wanted funnel cake soooo bad, and when I finally got one- what a disappointment, it was cold! 



At the ranch on Saturday Ron came up to visit but everyone was on a 4-wheeler ride (Mom, Mick, Z, Brett, Michelle, Papa...) So unfortunately he missed them mostly.  I was working, so Maryann came up about the time I did that evening.  It was nice to escape the heat of STG, and just relax and watch the girlies rock on the horses! I slept most of the day Sunday! How lame right?  Guess I was exhausted from the drive and working soooo hard, haha. Then on Monday the girls and I rode to the spring.  Avi rode with me and Ava rocked her own ride.  They're so dang cute and talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment