Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of First Grade!

August 20th my baby started First Grade! She's going to Stapleton Elementary and her teacher is Ms. McFall. It's supposed to be a good school, so we'll see! It's a huge change from our tiny Vista School in STG. She's doing good so far, I just hope she makes some good friends. When her mama isn't super outgoing, it's hard.

Ava is not a morning person!  She had quite the time waking up at 7 am!  I've since made that time a late 7:35 though.  She still fights me every morning! 


Ava picked out this outfit herself. Her Nana bought her this cute shirt in St. George along with a few other things. I had an outfit all picked out for her, but she chose a totally different one.  She definitely knows what she likes and wants.  It makes my job a bit more difficult, as we totally have different ideas of what is cute!

My little poser...

Trying to find her teacher's line in the chaos of the playground!  At least everyone else was completely lost too!

We finally found the place where she was supposed to be and I was having a very difficult time dragging her daddy away from the playground.  I think he was more nervous than she was!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jaime!! haha.. Little Ava is in 1st grade, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow, that is chaotic! we just get to take them to their classroom and snap a picture with the teacher even. I wouldn't want to leave either! She looks so cute and grown up in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete