Wednesday, August 1, 2012

K,  so now that I've figured out how to work this f'ing blog!  ;)  Here a few pics of our little homey...
Kind of a crooked picture, but when I make the yard beautiful I'll take a better one! 
Oh, AND when I paint the house.  I'm not digging the awesome orangy brown and forest green BLAH!
Here are a couple of our hazardous backyard.  It's basically rock, weeds, thorns, and the occasional deadly cactus randomly growing.  Not much fun for the girls currently!  I've got big plans though...
This is something I'm quite proud of!  We took down a lame fence in our backyard that pretty much cut it in half and made it half the size and reused the wood to make this flipping awesome gate! (it's my design of course)  Because of lack of funding however, we have yet to purchase a latch.  And because of lack of ambiton, we have yet to pull the weeds.

So, it's a cute little house and we have some great plans that will just take a little time and $$$.  Our neighborhood is super quiet, no kids that we know of.  Our neighbor across the street is super nice and we watch out for each other.  He gives the girls popscicles-  they like him ;)    We plan to do an addition, expanding the family room, creating a mudroom, and adding a bedroom (for a future family addition- no not yet).  We'll add about 700 sq ft to our little 1,200 sq ft abode.  When this will happen I can't say for sure...but like I said we have some great plans!    More to come later...

7 comments:

  1. Wahoo so glad u have a blog finally... sounds like youve got a lot of fun things your gona do. Now yoy just need to post picts of the inside:) glad you like ur neighbor love and miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the posts comin'!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch your language young lady!! Okay, good job, you are so good with words! Your house will get there patience my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My language is a joke dork...Kristi and Maryann like to make fun of me haha

      Delete
  4. And I was joking ... Back atcha dork! :)

    ReplyDelete